Recent Posts

1.24.2012

The Dog Days of Winter


 
 
Good day to you all!  Just popping in to say hi, and to show you that adorable time-lapse. :)
 
Currently on the sewing table... a Valentines Day dress for Emmy!  People really, if all goes to plan, this will be the cutest, epicest (yeah) dress I've ever made her.  We'll see!  I designed it myself and made the pattern myself!  Eeep!  I think I'm going to take photos as it comes together, so if it seems like it's going to come out a success, I'll share the process with you!  If not, I'll curl up in a shame ball.  Wish me luck!

Hello, beautiful babychild. :)

Love to all!
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity is so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beautiful blog with me. I appreciate it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...